CompTIA Network+ helps develop a career in IT infrastructure covering troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks.
Network+ ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
– Design and implement functional networks
– Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
– Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
– Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
– Implement network security, standards, and protocols
– Troubleshoot network problems
– Support the creation of virtualized networks
CompTIA Network+ N10-008 will be available September 2021. More details coming soon!
Explain the purpose of a variety of networking concepts and implement them appropriately
Determine & explain the appropriate cabling, device and storage technologies
Use best practices to manage the network, determine policies & ensure business continuity
Summarize physical security & common attacks while securing the wired and wireless network
Troubleshooting & Tools
Explain the network troubleshooting methodology & appropriate tools to support connectivity & performance